We care about the transparency of our actions, therefore, as GDPR of April 27, 2016 came into force, we want to comply with information obligation and inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 points 1 and 2 thereof:
1. Nature Science sp. z o.o. with registered seat at Olsztyn, ul. Armii Krajowej 3/160, NIP: 7393909106 is the Controller of your personal data.
2. The address to contact us on personal data protection is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Controller processes the following categories of your personal data:
4. The Controller appointed a Data Protection Officer, Ms. Katarzyna Muzyka, who you can contact in order to exercise your rights stipulated hereinabove via email: email@example.com or phone: +48 539 995 459.
5. Your personal data shall be processed to send you via email replies to your questions regarding services / products offered by our company.
6. Your personal data shall be available to authorised employees of the Controller and outsourced employees performing services for the Controller, which refer to achieving our objectives, e.g. hosting, accounting services.
7. You have the right to access your data, correct and delete it, limit data processing, transfer your data, raise an objection, withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of processing that was done before the consent was withdrawn.
8. You have the right to file a complaint to a supervising body whenever you come to a conclusion that processing of your personal data infringes provisions of GDPR of April 27, 2016.
9. Giving your personal data is voluntary, however, not giving your personal data excludes the possibility of receiving replies to your enquiries.
10. Your personal data shall not be processed in a form of profiling.